In today’s world – employment, speed, and communications – it is less and less possible to lure a client into an office. Nevertheless, meeting with an important client in your office is a very useful event that helps to establish a trusting relationship.
Exactly a year ago, on November 8, 2018, Paul from Australia came to our office together with his wife. He was very pleased with his visit, despite the long journey and the time difference. It helped us to better feel his pains and fears. Moving forward on difficult issues.
A customer visit is a pleasant and vibrant event for most IT companies. We really would like to share how the visit to the remote team can help our clients.
- Yes, we are real! We always offer the client to come to visit us, look at the office and personally get to know the team. This works well to increase confidence, even if the client never gathers for a meeting – you do not hide, do not pretend to be invisible and are as open as possible.
- We have a great professional team! Introduce a few people from the team to the client and explain that no one will be lost and that he can contact different people in case of an emergency.
- You can easily evaluate the size of the company. There are a lot of examples when it is written on popular web resources that “we are US-based company”, but it turns out to be a company in the basement with two people.
- Technical equipment. The office of the company is fully equipped with modern technics and software. There is a complete pool of devices for testing projects.
- A personal meeting with the team allows you to convey the value of the project that the client feels. The team gets the right attitude and is motivated to achieve success and good progress in work.
We are always glad to see clients in our office or set up an in-person meeting whatever it could be. A motivated team that clearly understands the client’s values is the key to the project’s success and more contribution to the final result.