Terms of Outstaffing service
- Part-time assignment with a retainer;
- Full-time assignment;
- Assignment for 3+ months.
In these Conditions, the following terms have the following meanings:
Client: the person, firm or company to whom the Remote Worker is supplied by the
Remote Worker: the worker (including, where appropriate, a team).
introduced by the Company to the Client pursuant to the Contract.
Contract: an agreement between the Company and the Client for the onboarding of the Remote Worker to the Client.
Manager: a Company representative.
- The service assumes that the Remote Worker operates as a remote employee of the Client and therefore it includes all the time and effort spent by him on any activities during the assignment with no exclusions. These activities may also be onboarding, voice, or text discussions, a task estimation, etc.
- The development environment shall be provided by the Client. If the development environment is not provided by the client, the Company may set it up. The corresponding effort is to be billed hourly.
- The Client is free to use any methodology and approach to software development and agrees to be responsible for all acts, errors, or omissions of the Remote Worker, whether an overrun of the provided estimate, a deadline failure, etc.
- The client is responsible for carrying out risk assessments in respect of sick leaves, schedules, deadlines, usage of new technologies, etc.
- In case of a need for any specific tool, add-on including paid access to third-party services, hardware for the project execution, they shall be provided by the Client or shall be requested by the Client from the Company as an extra service.
- The Client agrees to be responsible for the tasks provision, direction, supervision, and control of the Remote Worker including the time when the Client is unavailable due to the vacation, sick leave, etc. It’s recommended to inform the Remote Worker what he should do in the idle time if such occurs in order to avoid downtime and underloading.
- In case of a need for the revision of the terms either financial (rate, discount, etc) or administrative (working schedule, etc) the Client should apply to the Manager. The Remote Worker is not aware of the Contract terms and is not responsible for planning the work schedules.
- In case of a need for the overtime of the Remote Worker the Client should apply to the Manager to confirm this capability and negotiate the terms.
- The Client is entitled to request and the Company is entitled to initiate the replacement of the Remote Worker at any time with 2 weeks prior notice unless otherwise is agreed.
- Each onboarding of a Remote Worker: new, extra, replacement,- shall constitute a separate Contract incorporating these Conditions unless otherwise is agreed.