Remote developer or team
Reap The Benefits of Managed Hiring
The Itera Research offers its “In-house specialists” or can effectively hire an “Own Development Team” or an “Individual specialist” specifically for your business needs. You can have a full-time basis or part-time.
The service for any company wanting to expand on their existing software development needs, but are unable to do so due to cost, lack of qualified local expertise, or a variety of other reasons.
You have access to highly qualified remote developers, coders, designers, and quality assurance engineers. We specialize in recruiting and hiring specialists: software developers, including designers, 3D visualizers, artists, testers, business analysts, and product owners.
Important to know:
Itera Research “ODT” service is not suitable for short-term projects and quick fixes. If you need some project-based or peak resources to help you with custom projects we offer another service – custom software development solutions.
We help clients who work with our remote specialists to establish effective work. For example, to minimize communication gaps, we offer a few essential basic clauses that can form effective interaction with a remote specialist.
- Determine convenient communication channels with your Remote Worker (RW) (mail, instant messengers, Skype, Zoom, etc.) and the exact time of docking.
- Form a system for recording the time spent on work, decide on a time-tracking model.
- Make sure RW has access to the task management system (Jira, Trello, Google sheet, etc.) and follows the basic guidelines for using it.
- Talk it over all the requirements for the development process: style/coding, test coverage, compatibility, performance, deployment, etc.
- Determine a schedule for fixing and “delivery” of development results, both intermediate and final.
- Make sure that RW has access to third-party services, add-ons, special equipment required for operation.
- Consider the need to sign an NDA (non-disclosure agreement).
- Discuss each point and make sure that both sides understand it.
We understand how the waste of time can be vital for a business and we know how difficult it is to find good specialists quickly, so we are here to help you.
Write to us about whom you can’t find or what kind of specialist you need and we will make staffing for your business within 2-6 weeks so that you do not waste time and money.
We will decide on a specialist from those who are in-house or from our base of specialists, whom we can promptly onboard for new projects.
We understand the severity of cooperative efforts to grow your business.
The dedicated hiring model is generally used for longer projects. This model is viewed as the best model of commitment. This model is ideal when you want a specific skill for your requirements or when you already have a team and want someone talented to join you and work on your project. This is very useful as it helps your project adapt the changes that we face and implement in the project as we go along.
- Greater efficiency
- Acquire more domain expertise
- High cost
Fixed price business model is an ideal choice for a small project or when requirements are really urgent. It is well suited when the requirements are predefined and the scope of the project is clear. We analyze the requirements and give the estimated budget and the time frame. The client will be charged no extra sum, paying only for the time we’ve given to them. The price would be fixed with this model and it doesn’t change during the project. There is no room for delaying. We make sure that the deadlines will be met with utmost care under any circumstances.
- Fixed cost
- Low-risk business model
- Clearly specified timelines
This model is used when the project is for a long term. It is more effective at a stage when the projects tend to require more support at bug fixing, testing, and you also require multi-skilled resources to work on your project. This model is flexible because you can change your requirements quite freely. This approach is negotiable and can use an hourly, day by day, weekly, monthly rate for the measure of work, tasks, resources, materials, or different costs that were applied in the development process.
- Unclear requirements
- Long term projects