Gemsoft supports the Automobile industry. It is an online tool for posts and mechanics workload planning. Gemsoft is also used to track work time of mechanics employed by service stations.
Service is currently implemented for the CIS market.
Login and password for demoversion:
Program features. Gemsoft for car service allows to:
- plan work load of service stations accurately,
- view the general work schedule, the work schedule for each post, mechanic and inspector,
- obtain the status report of executed and scheduled jobs,
- obtain a list of cars ready for pick-up or cars waiting for spare parts,
- make quick changes to job status and promptly notify the customer,
- gather accurate information about the current work and detailed protocol of mechanics working time (coffee breaks and time spent on each job),
- evaluate the performance indicators of each employee and entire department.
- intuitive user interface,
- flexible custom settings,
- integration with accounting and business management systems
- MS SQL Server
- QR Code render & scan
To get more information about implemented projects or for source code samples, please, contact us